On 22 Nov 2019, W. P. Carey Inc. (NYSE: WPC) spotted trading -11.30% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 30.24% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed -0.98% to recent value of $83.04. The stock transacted 610322 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 668.69K shares. The company has 177.06M of outstanding shares and 170.42M shares were floated in the market.
- P. Carey Inc. (WPC) recently stated its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2019.
- Net income attributable to W. P. Carey of $41.3M, or $0.24 per diluted share
- AFFO of $224.2M, or $1.30 per diluted share
- 2019 AFFO guidance range lowered and narrowed to $4.95 to $5.01 per diluted share, including Real Estate AFFO of $4.70 to $4.76 per diluted share
- Quarterly cash dividend raised to $1.036 per share, equivalent to an annualized dividend rate of $4.144 per share
Balance Sheet and Capitalization
- Issued €500M of 1.350% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2028
- Utilized ATM program to raise $131.4M in net proceeds during the third quarter, bringing net proceeds raised during the first nine months of 2019 to $523.5M
- Prepaid mortgage debt totaling $379.5M during the third quarter, bringing mortgage debt prepaid during the first nine months of 2019 to $872.8M
- As before reported, on September 19, 2019 the Company’s Board of Directors reported a quarterly cash dividend of $1.036 per share, equivalent to an annualized dividend rate of $4.144 per share. The dividend was paid on October 15, 2019 to stockholders of record as of September 30, 2019.
The price moved ahead of -4.70% from the mean of 20 days, -6.89% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -0.57% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was -2.71%, -10.21% for month and YTD performance remained 27.09%.