On Friday, Cheniere Energy, Inc. stock identified change of 10.44% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -13.82% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $15575.04M and dividend yield of # ref. LNG stock has been recorded -3.07% away from 50 day moving average and -6.13% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading -1.33% off 20-day moving average.
Cheniere Energy, Inc. (NYSE: LNG):
- For the nine months ended September 30, 2019, we stated a net loss1of $291M, Consolidated Adjusted EBITDA2 of $1.96B, and Distributable Cash Flow2 of about $520M.
- During the three months ended September 30, 2019, in line with our before reported capital allocation priorities, we repurchased about 2.5M shares of our ordinary stock for a total of $156M under our share repurchase program and prepaid about $70M of outstanding borrowings under the Cheniere Corpus Christi Holdings, LLC (“CCH”) credit facility.
- In September 2019, the date of first commercial delivery was reached under the 20-year LNG Sale and Purchase Contracts (“SPAs”) with Centrica plc (“Centrica”) and Total Gas & Power North America, Inc. (“Total”) relating to Train 5 of the SPL Project (defined below).
- In September 2019, Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P. (“Cheniere Partners”) (NYSE American: CQP) issued an aggregate principal amount of $1.5B of 4.50% Senior Notes due 2029, to prepay the outstanding balance under the $750M term loan under Cheniere Partners’ credit facilities (the “CQP Credit Facilities”) and for general corporate purposes, including funding future capital expenditures in connection with the construction of Train 6 at the SPL Project. After applying the proceeds of this offering, only a $750M revolving credit facility, which is presently undrawn, remains as part of the CQP Credit Facilities.
- In September 2019, Fitch Ratings (“Fitch”) and S&P Global Ratings each assigned an investment grade rating ofB- to CCH’s senior secured debt, and Fitch assigned an investment grade issuer default rating ofB- to CCH. In October 2019, Moody’s Investors Service upgraded its rating of CCH’s senior secured debt from Ba2 to Ba1 (Positive Outlook).
- In September 2019, CCH issued an aggregate principal amount of $727M of 4.80% Senior Notes due 2039 pursuant to a note purchase contract with Allianz Global Investors GmbH, to prepay a portion of the outstanding indebtedness under the CCH credit facility.
- In October 2019, CCH issued an aggregate principal amount of $475M of 3.925% Senior Notes due 2039 pursuant to a note purchase contract with certain accounts managed by BlackRock Real Assets and certain accounts managed by MetLife Investment Management, to prepay a portion of the outstanding indebtedness under the CCH credit facility.
The Basic Materials sector company, Cheniere Energy, Inc. noticed change of -0.54% to $60.84 along volume of 1459670 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 1622.3K. The stock observed return of -0.96% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at -5.44% over one-month performance. LNG’s shares are at 3.79% for the quarter and driving a 1.74% return over the course of the past year and is now at 2.79% since this point in 2018. The average volatility for the week at 1.85% and for month was at 2.12%. There are 256M shares outstanding and 251.02M shares are floated in market. Right now, the stock beta is 1.16.