Are you worried about someone is peeking your Netflix profile ? If you need complete privacy in your Netflix personal profile. Don’t worry the solution is here. The Video streaming firm just released a new feature to secure your profile. Now you can setup a 4 digit PIN to lock your profile. Lets guide you through the process.
How to Set up the 4 Digit PIN Lock on Netflix Profile
- Log in to your Netflix Account. Select the “Account” option from the drop down menu on your profile Photo.
- Scroll down to “Profile and Parental Controls” on the Account page. Click on the Arrow next to the Profile you want to set the PIN Code.
- In selected profile. You will see a new option called Profile Lock. Click on the Change Button next to it.
- Now Netflix ask for the Login credentials. After entering that you will see the option to set the four Digit PIN.
- Tick/Select the box saying “ Require a PIN to access …..” option.
- Enter the 4 digit PIN. and also you can select the option to require the PIN for creating new profiles.
- Click on the Save Button. Done.
After setting up the PIN code Next time you login to your Profile on Netflix, You will see an option to enter the PIN Code.